Windows and Doors - French Doors
- White finish uPVC – The legend 70 Profile System incorporating co-extruded gaskets. 70mm deep from front to back, the profile from which the doors are made is both strong and durable.
- Also available in Golden Oak or Rosewood realistic foiled wood grain finish.
- Can be painted – in any colour! Inside and out, inside only, outside only or even one colour inside, another colour outside!
- Internally beaded – for superior security and peace of mind.
- High Security locks in stainless steel – the highest type of security available. Our door locks incorporate two counter-opposed hooks, two rollercams, two shootbolts locking the extreme top and bottom of the door and a long reach central dead-bolt and latch. The ‘slave’ door (the second one to open) is fitted with an independent lock, keyed alike to the ‘master’ door, and shootbolts locating into the top and bottom of the frame.
- Stainless steel hinges – fixed to the frame using stainless steel screws. Fully adjustable and strong; well capable of sustaining the high loads put on the hinges.
- Reinforcing – the doors are reinforced to the fullest extent that can be technically achieved. The doors are reinforced using only aluminium; unlike galvanised or plated mild steel this avoids any potential for rust.
- Limitations regarding size of french doors –
- French doors: ???mm wide x ???mm high minimum ???mm wide x ???mm high maximum